[IP] Re: Life of the privileged

Cynthia wrote:
>>>Oh Boy, diabetes is anyone with an eating disorder's dream! I went
for awhile
using my diabetes as a way to keep my weight off...very high BGs lots of
urination and I lost lots of weight while eating everything in sight,
but did I
feel awful. Dry mouth, cracks on the corners of my mouth, yeast
infections..but
man I was skinny!  >>>

The above is exactly how I *read* the thread recently going through:
Re: losing weight the diabetic way

I know of some DMer girls who actually kept their BGs high to lose
weight. A dangerous and very foolish thing to do.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

People go to Weight Watchers to learn their lessens.