Re: [IP] Life of the privileged

 Oh Boy, diabetes is anyone with an eating disorder's dream! I went for awhile
using my diabetes as a way to keep my weight off...very high BGs lots of
urination and I lost lots of weight while eating everything in sight, but did I
feel awful. Dry mouth, cracks on the corners of my mouth, yeast infections..but
man I was skinny! Sheesh, the stupid things I can come up with. Glad I got
smarter and decided I really wanted to live. Cynthia

 Shawna <email @ redacted> wrote:And that reminds me of a former co-worker
saying she wished SHE had diabetes
when she found out that's how I lost weight while eating everything in
sight.