[IP] Re: What are you paying for Syringes?

Today I picked up three boxes of BD 30 gauge syringes.  Each one was $45 and
I was told I could get the generic for $15 but then they are 28 gauge.  I
don't really want to stick myself with a knitting needle.
Evidently others are paying a lot less for the same syringes.
Walgren's sells them for $28 no matter which ones you purchase other than
their generic which are listed for $15.
I attempted to purchase some from Costco and they had a zillion forms to
fill out before they would sell them to me and this is WITH a script.
So can you get them in Canada or Mexico?