Re: [IP] Excel log--long, delete if not interested

By the way, it is quite possible to make histograms (bar charts
showing the fraction of blood sugar measurements in various ranges)
or pie charts with Excel, using the FREQUENCY array formula.  I keep
my basals in a separate Excel file, putting in another couple of
columns (for time and rate) each time I change basals.  That plots,
too.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska