[IP] MM 515/715 remote

I'm in the process of choosing my pump (yay!), and I'm looking at the Cozmo,
the Animas IR1200, and the Minimed 515/715. One of the features that
interests me is the remote control on the 515/715. I understand that it has
limited function--simple bolus and suspend/resume only. Can anyone tell me
about experiences with the remote? Does it perform well, is it helpful, that
kind of thing? Thanks!