[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #655

In a message dated 1/12/2005 6:58:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

There is  a urine dip stick method, 'Ketostix??/check with your drug store
don

We use the foil-wrapped ketostix since we don't have to use them very
 frequently. They don't go bad as quickly. A little more expensive, but the
others
have to be thrown away after 30 days once the container is  opened.  The
 foil-wrapped ones are great to carry along in the meter kit along with lancets
and strips.

Alida