[IP] free pal and solutions software

I just got my 715 upgrade. It came with new PAL software (a slightly newer
version) a new cable for the computer and a new BD meter.  I am actually
happy about this, but now I have old PAL software that I never ever put on
my computer (because I can get all that information on the pump and it seems
easier there than on the computer) If anyone want this along with my old
somewhat wobbly BD cable and my old solutions software (which I can't use
for the 715) I will mail it to you.  I think this only works with the 512
and 712 pumps.  If you have these I would suggest you upgrade, but maybe
someone out there doesn't want to up grade.  Send me your mailing address
off list. (email @ redacted)  The 715 uses software online which seems
OK but with all their work it is not as nice as the Life Scan software which
one can get free from their web site.
Maureen Helinski