[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #654

In a message dated 1/12/2005 2:38:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

For  those of you that had a honeymoon, how long did it last? What were your
bg  highs during and after? In other words what should I be expecting and
when. I am begining my 4th year of this honeymoon stage. Does anyone ever
just continue in this stage?

YOu are so lucky!  My son's honeymoon was over right at six months  after DX.
Alida