[IP] Minimed Supplies for Sale

I have 400/500 series supplies.  These were for my 508 pump but I have been
told they can be used for all 400/500 series pumps, just NOT the paradigm,
which is what I am using now.

Anyhow, I have 6 boxes of Silhouettes MMT373
2 boxes of Reservoirs MMT 103 (24)
4 boxes of Reservoirs MMT 103A (10)
and I will give you a free box of reservoirs that expired 8/2004 or 9/2004
if you make a purchase.

Please email me for prices, I am selling at less than half of retail to
recoup my copay and assist me paying for Paradigm supplies.  I have been
laid off and am losing my insurance.

I also have a 508 pump, I was keeping for a back up, but may sell if someone
is interested.

Thanks,

Debra
Type 1