[IP] Losing weight and exercising

    I work out for 1 1/2 - 2 hrs doing both cardio and weights. I lower my
basal down to .1 for two hours before I begin. It is set to return to normal
about the time I start my workout. I figure if it take an hour to an hour and
a half to have any effect, it is kicking in about the time I finish. This took
some experimenting and seems to be what works best for me. Of course, like all
parts of diabetes, most days it works great but then there are days that I end
up being either too high or too low. It's all trial and error to see what
works best for you. Good luck. I hope you figure it out because it's awful to
find yourself crashing in the middle of a workout.
                                            Kelly