[IP] Re: feature likes and dislikes

In a message dated 1/12/2005 5:56:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

what  people like/dislike about their
various pumps.  I'm not looking at  starting a pump war, I am just curious

I have an Animas IR1200  I love the IOB feature, the CarbSmart and the  combo
feature. I like being able to view the history, which is quite  detailed.  I
also like the fact I can do reminders for other meds and can  set the pump to
remind me to test after meals.  Anything I don't  like?  Hmmmm, no not really.
 I have fallen in love with "Annie" and  can not imagine not having her and
having to go back to my simpler pump.  I  love the vibrate mode but wish I
could do the audible as well as the vibrate at  the same time, like on my cell
phone.
I have only been using this neat little pump since Nov 6th so haven't had
 time for anything to go wrong! Hopefully "Annie" will be as faithful as Magnum
IP and Maggie IP , my Disetronic HtronPlus twins, were.

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY