RE: [IP] Thanks to everyone for your Thoughts!

Robert!

So glad to know that you are ok!

Been worried about you and praying for you!

My brother had an infection in a bone in his toe that was there "for years"
and wound up with iv at home for six weeks and then oral antibiotics for
another two months.

Thankfully it is all gone now.

Don't worry about the hospital bills!  Better to have you around safe and
healthy and alive!!!

You can always do like I am....had an angiogram 8 years ago and my share of
the test was $1,200.  I have been paying them $10 a month for 8 years and I
still owe around $525...LOL  :) :) :)

Stay well and keep your spirits up and keep us posted.

God Bless
Kathy Bruckmeyer