[IP] Re: Thanks to everyone for their thoughts

Robert

I am glad to hear you are home even though it is still with an IV.  I  am so
glad you went to the ER even though you do not have insurance.  I  know it is
a scary time in anyone's life to go without insurance and then get  sick.

Hope things are looking up for you.  If you win the lottery--remember  your
IP family!!!!  LOL
Just kidding!

Have a good one.  Take care

Debbie from W KY