[IP] Re: losing weight the diabetic way

Pam, I may bolus right before I exercise, depends on how high my blood sugar
is.  I did not under compensate for lunch today, and will take insulin
before I exercise if my bs is above 250.  I keep my pump in my bag, which
sits on the side of the aerobics floor, and I re-attach it before I lift
weights.  I don't want it off too long.

Thanks for your help.  We'll see how it goes tonight.  I've got an hour of
aerobics and 30 minutes of weight lifting.

Karen Howard
Office Manager
Carl Recknagel General Contractors, Inc.