Re: [IP] RE: prevalence of Type 1 diabetes in adults and children

 Maybe I'm missing something here, But as far as I know ALL type 1 diabetics are
placed on insulin at the time they are diagnosed. I was in 1940.
don

Scott Strumello <email @ redacted> wrote:
While there is no denying that all patients with Type 1 require insulin
for survival, I am not aware of ANY scientific journal that has
documented that expediting the speed by which they are placed on
exogenous insulin does ANYTHING to prevent further destruction of