[IP] feature likes/dislikes

Well my ole pump is now out of warrantee.  Being in TX and paying a ton for
health ins premiums is making me take my time with getting a new one.   I
figure there is still life left in the old MM508 still and will likely use it
until it dies.  I am curious however, what people like/dislike about their
various pumps.  I'm not looking at starting a pump war, I am just curious as
to what you loved and hated about your pump once you got it.  When I got my
current pump my doctor dictated which pump to get, and now that I know better
I want to get something that works well for me.  So.... what do you all
think?
Rebecca