[IP] Out of control

 I am amazed and slightly overwhelmed (in a good way though) in all the
replying. I have lurked for so long on this list, signed off before and
rejoined. I am greatly appreciative to everyones responses. The past 2 1/2 days
my sugars have been much better other than 3 overtreatments of lows and last
night I miscalculated carbs at dinner causing me to be higher than I would have
liked this morning. I have many more questions and thoughts, but a busy day and
twice today my computer has had a meltdown. To respond to my post about the gal
I know with "perfect" control. It is the truth. We used to share the same Dr.
and I asked him about it one day and he said that she was the most compliant
patient that he has ever had. She did admit to me once that it was because of
her fears of the complications. Again thank you for everyones help. I am going
to change my subject line to "getting in control" ...ah the old !
 positive outlook approach.
Amy