[IP] Welcome back, Robert!

 Welcome back, Robert. So good to hear you've survived the ER. Thanks for
letting us know what's going on. This online family here really does care about
each other, huh?! Best of luck with the healing of your infection.
 Blessings,Alaska DebbieMom to Katie, 14, dx'd 9/97; Celiac 11/02pumping since
8/99 (first w/MM507c, now w/Cozmo)Once again, I want to express my deepest
thank-you to everyone for all of your concern. I am keeping everyone's e-mails
to provide me with the support that I am going to need to overcome this.