Re: [IP] prevalence of Type 1 diabetes in adults and children

Here are some interesting articles I found to use in my thesis that talks
 about prevalence and also about GLOBAL occurences. An interesting factor to
know
is that the UA is ranked #3 behind India and China in the number of people
with diabetes.

Just interesting facts............

Global Prevalence of Diabetes
       http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/474956_print

National Diabetes Statistics
       http://diabetes.niddk.nih.gov/dm/pubs/statistics/index.htm

Sylvia
mom to Joshua and anxiously awaiting news about my thesis..........UUGGHH!!!