[IP] Thanks to everyone for your Thoughts!

Hello one and all,  First I want to say that I am unbelievably touched  by
everyone's thoughts, prayers, e-mails and phone calls.  It really means  the
 world!!! I ended up in the ER after experiencing chest pain and still not being
able to control my sugars.  Just before I started on the pump in  spring of
2000 I was in the hospital and did experience a heart attack at age 31  from
uncontrolled sugars.  So when this was turning into a repeat I went to  the ER
after everyone's advise.  You may think that I am crazy or stupid  for not
 going sooner but not having any insurance is a real obstacle to over come. I
was
admitted for 4 days and of course a batter of tests reviling a  substantial
infection in the lower bones in my leg.  After IV antibiotics,  fluids and
 nutrients to combat the DKA I was released with home IV antibiotics. The heart
is fine.  No idea how the infection was  contracted but it is slowly healing.
The sugars are staying around  200(ish) with about a 50-75% increase of
insulin.

Once again,  I want to express my deepest thank-you to everyone for  all of
your concern.  I am keeping everyone's e-mails to provide me with  the support
that I am going to need to overcome this.

Back to playing the lottery

Thanks!!!!!!!
Robert