[IP] Re: weight gain problems

Robin, I'm having the same trouble with my weight, although I don't have
thyroid issues.  Since I got on the pump, my weight has gone up 20
pounds---I'm 160 lbs at 5'3".  Not pretty, and I know it's not good for my
overall health.

I've been trying the Schwartbein diet, which is a low-carb diet for
diabetics, but it was written for Type II's, which we're not.  My blood
sugars have  been swinging all over the place with all the protein and fat.
So I'm not recommending low carb!  I think I'm going to try just watching my
calories.

Well, this hasn't been much help, has it?  Just wanted you to know you're
not alone and I'm struggling too.

Karen Howard
Office Manager
Carl Recknagel General Contractors, Inc.