Re: [IP] Alternative MM 715 case at Target!

Pat -

 Could you please send the pics to me? I have a 12 yo who is always breaking her
712 clips and I hate ordering new ones from MM all the time.

 I also have another question? I see that you upgraded to the 715. What were the
advantages that made you decide to do that? I'm trying to weigh the advantages
vs. cost.

Thanks for everything,

Cindy Barley
mother to Regan - 12 y.o., dxd 4/96, mm712