[IP] Alternative MM 715 case at Target!

A while back I asked if anyone had found an alternative case for their MM
512/712 or 515/715.

After looking around, I found a case that perfect for what I want.  It's
actually a MODA phone case.  It was at Target, and cost about $8.

It has a swivel belt clip (which detaches easily), and your pump simply
slides down into a little holder (leaving the top open) but is held tightly
by elastic sides connecting the front and back sections.

Being able to get the pump in and out of the case easily is very helpful to
me, because I manually enter my BGs on my pump.  With my older MM leather
case, the Velcro quickly wore out from usage.

I took several pictures showing a comparison to my MiniMed leather case
from multiple angles, the MODA case by itself, and one of it attached to my
belt.

I'll be glad to share these with any who request them.  Just send me an
email.

The total file size for the zip containing the pics is 273 KB.

-Patrick

Dxd 1983
Pumping since 2000
Used MM 508, 712