Re: [IP] question @ bolusing

 Yes. It's called a correction bolus. It figures out the correction bolus for
you. I don't know what pump you have, but since you're just beginning pump
therapy you would have a pump that figures all that out for you once you plug in
the info.

Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM512!!!

dawn R <email @ redacted> wrote:
Ok today I was started on insulin andthe pump! yea!!!!! I started out
good but last check I was at 391... the basal doesnt start until 1130pm
due to taking lantus last night. My question is when I have a high bg can
I bolus without eating?? Dawn

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."