RE: [IP] Honeymoon - how long

 >For those of you that had a honeymoon, how long did it last?

My honeymoon only lasted about 4 months. Not sure of the exact length of
time, because I was never informed about the honeymoon period, so while it
was going on I just marveled at my falling requirements in insulin and
prayed that I might be the one person in the world that spontaneously
recovered. No such luck.

Marcia