[IP] Re: Log Sheets

Being retired, I use logs extensively as I now have the time to do so. If you
have Microsoft Word Processor, you can make your own to include anything you
want in the way of carb consumption, exercise etc. The colunms can be widened
or squeezed together as necessary to accomoddate the data you wish to record.
I even indicate which finger I pricked last as my short term memory is not
what it used to be.
B.W.