[IP] Re: Weight Control

I can control my weight within reasonable limits, (6b2" and 175 lbs) by
measuring every bite that I eat and then reducing the measure by one teaspoon
at a
time until I reach the desired weight.  The body hardly notices the small
reduction in food intake. I hasten to add that it does not work for me
overnight,
but it does work. When I started this method, I weighed in at almost 200 lbs.
This method of weight control must be on-going and is not sympathetic  to too
many pig out meals, maybe two per month. And oh yes, I never use the word diet
in my house, just healthy eating.

B.W.