[IP] Re: log sheets

Does anyone have a log sheet where IOB stats can be put in or Combo  boluses>
 I need to come up with something as my current log book is  getting
 confusing! (I use the Disetronic book since they sent them out free with my
last 2
orders)
If not, I will have to work on one I guess.  I have never been a good
 records keeper and you can't teach old dogs new tricks but I am trying hard,,
or
harder I should say to be better.

Thanks
Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY