[IP] Pump/Infusion Sets for sale

I have the following for sale:

Minimed Insulin Pump Silhoutte Infusion Sets.
8 x Boxes MMT-371 43" (110 cm) Full set.
80 complete sets in total (about 20 weeks supply).
All have expiry dates in 2006 or 2007.
 Retail price is $110 per box. I will sell for $50 per box (incl postage) or
$350 for all 8 boxes.

Minimed 507C Insulin Pump.
 Perfect working order. No longer under warranty, but serviced by Medtronic in
2004.
Multiple basal rates, square wave/dual wave bolus.
Belt clip and leather case included. $150.

 I am selling these items because I have switched to Lantus and am no longer
using pump therapy.
 Please email me at email @ redacted for further information or to discuss
purchase.

Geoff Morphew