Re: [IP] question @ bolusing

At 11:56 PM 1/11/2005, dawn R wrote:
>Thanks I am on the mm715. before dinner it was @ 161 which I thought
>great! after dinner I am thinking I messed up on carbs counting.... and
>they did give us how to do a correction bolus I was just not sure if I
>could bolus w/o a meal. I am still learning. all this with the pump

The 715 should have some type of insulin on board setting.  I would hope
that your trainer would have helped you set that all up so you can use that
feature to help you correct for a high.  Many of us guess at carbs,
especially when eating out and that's the great thing about using a pump,
it's so easy to correct a high.  Good luck!

RoseLea