[IP] Re: Losing weight the diabetic way

Thanks Pam!  it never occurred to me to use the basal rate for exercise.  I
am going to start experimenting with this tomorrow, as it's already 4:45 and
I'm going to the gym at 6.  I'll under bolus for lunch, then turn the pump
way down around 4:00.  I remove my insulin pump because it gets in the way.
Any thoughts on this?  It's only off for about an hour.

Karen Howard
Office Manager
Carl Recknagel General Contractors, Inc.