[IP] Re:Medicaid & HUMALOG

I have a serious problem, well it is to me .  I just found out when I went to
get my prescriptions filled that medicaid has quit paying for Humalog and
 will only pay for Novalog(of the two). I have tried Novalog before and it
really
does not control my sugars no where near as well as the Humalog does. I wonder
why? Aren't they supose to be the same?
Anyway, I hate to ask this, but if ANYONE out here has any extra bottles of
Humalog in the fridge and would not mind sharing, it would be greatly
 appreciated. I am on disability(very limited income) and cannot afford to go
pay the
 high price for the Humalog. I so appreciate all the help I have recieved in the
past from the members here. Please email me off the list, at
 email @ redacted if you can help me out. Thanks to everyone and God Bless!
Gina