Re: [IP] Robert--high Blood sugars

 I am sure you are refferring to the other Robert, but as for me. I am in many
states:

state of flux
state of nerves gone amok
state of gastric distress
state of reflux
state of solemn mind gone awry

All this due to personal changes in my life.

Robert N.

Tina Robertson <email @ redacted> wrote:

He's in Wisconsin

Sue Ann Bowling wrote:Does anyone even know what
state Robert's in?