[IP] RE Out of control

I keep a current log on"my other checkbook"  that I buy from Diabetes  Mall.
A non-diabetic friend challenged me, "Why do you have to write that  down?"
Really made me think:

1  If I don't keep a close count I really get off the wagon
2  Very convenient when I am eating leftovers to look back and see  what a
half cup of something did
3 Every month I review the past month's TDD and recalculate the correction
factor
4 I don't record exercise or basals because I have the same daily  drill.  I
do record extraordinaries like today I donated blood: 123 before,  120 after.
I'll refer back when I donate again.

I get daily inspiration and support from you guys.

Mary Ann