[IP] My turn to Rant

<Does any one of you ever feel like you need a day off????  I  have been
messing with this dang thing for 42 years and I am sick of  it!!>

Yes.  People often talk of the physical problems caused by D, but  rarely the
mental exhaustion.  BTW, you have given me an idea.  I am  going on a cruise
next week and I think, while I'm gone, I will leave  my D at the animal
shelter, the section that houses the most aggressive  beasts.  ellen