[IP] Re: heart attack

duh! 4 days after my 65th birthday I had a heart attack.  My bg was dropping
too low and   because I vomited my husband called 911, gave me glucagon and
as I wrote to Sarah recently,  they did remove my pump from my cold dead
hands. The defibrillator got my heart beating again and 19 days later I woke
up. No voice, confused etc. I am now in a nursing home with my pump back on
and nobody here has even seen a pump, so Animas is sending a rep today to
instruct the staff! Neat!   I am having lots of physio to restore me to my
previous healthy state, and hope to go home soon. Best wishes to everyone.

Denise Guer n Type 50 years
Animas 1200