[IP] Low BG and Dog gotta love em'

 This morning about 3am I woke up and knew immediatley that my BG was very low.
Correction injection last night corrected everything plus some. I got out of bed
and headed right for the skittles, not to far from the bed thank goodness. I was
not walking to straight hmmmmmmm. I got back into bed and my greyhound would not
leave me alone, she kept smelling my breath, and nudging my arm and hands and
making little greyhound noises, to make sure I was ok. Two hand fulls of
skittles I was ok. 96 BG whan I woke. It was a sweet moment. Gotta love fur
children
Renee~