Re: [IP] Out of control - record keeping

I use the disetronic log book. I make very quick jots of what I eat & it's
carb counts and then enter that up above. But in my current less than stellar
 state I am "recreating" what took place during the day at the end of it. When I
am on a "focusing" track I like the log sheets from the Pumping Insulin book
and I think I will try using them again. I chart the BG's on the graph in red
and the exercise in blue...it's pretty...

Linda & dax