Re: [IP] Out of control

I found a really nice form that I like to use now it has an 8 1/2 X 11 page
and it records 7 days per page. Minimed also has a log sheet that has lots of
info for you to record but it's only 1 day per page this was really useful in
 the beginning I used this one so I could record everything he ate and the
carb  counts. you can get that one off of the MM website
hope this helps

_http://childadvocate.net/diabetes.htm_
(http://childadvocate.net/diabetes.htm)

_http://www.minimed.com/patientfam/pf_tc_rp_pumptips_recordkeeping.shtml_
(http://www.minimed.com/patientfam/pf_tc_rp_pumptips_recordkeeping.shtml)

 Cyndee Mom of pumper Patrick MM 712

of food. I don't know how she has done it for so long. It is comforting to
know
that there are others on the list that have problems with control. Today  was
pretty good day other than over treating a low and then of course going  to
high.
I am back to keeping my log of all food, boluses, exercise etc. Does  anybody
else keep logs? And what kind of forms do you  use?