[IP] RE: Caremark?

I am finding this interesting as my hubby works for the Federal Reserve Bank
and we have had Caremark (with above average satisfaction) and have now been
changed to ....you guessed it....Merck

oh well

Michelle

BTW, all of our complaints with Caremark were not with D things, etc.  I got
10 boxes of strips for my $2 copay, and 9 bottles of insulin for the $24, 3
for 2 month copay without a problem...the pump supplies are all covered by
another part of our insurance (DME?)