 The 512 does it silently one tenth at a time. Not sure about speed. I could
test it, love it so haven't found the need to. I love that it's silent finally!
My Dad doesn't say 'what's that' STILL after 15yrs of pumping. hehehe ^&^.

Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM512!!!
In a message dated 1/8/2005 3:35:32 PM Eastern Sandard Time,