[IP] [Fwd: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #651]

You go girl!! I'm right there with you.
Renee~

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:14:38 -0500
From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] JDRF

Well, I don't think that believing in a cure is the only way to have a
positive force. I am 53 years old. I have had diabetes for nearly 42 of
those 53 years. I do not believe I will see a cure in my lifetime,
however, I believe that as long as technology and treatment improves, I
will have a long, reasonably healthy life (as healthy as any person can
have). I also have believed that even with diabetes, I could do anything I
wanted to do (and I have). Can't get much more positive than that.

RoseLea