[IP] Re: New Disetronic pump

> ><snip> And it will also fit the H-tron reserviors.
> >I WANT ONE!!!! (or two).....Bill
>
> At 9:21 PM -0500 1/10/05, JHughey wrote:
> >Lessee, since you have a working. practically new 508, plus 2
Paradigms,
> >how many will this make you if you get 2 of these new D versions? LOL

George Lovelace replied:
> He did say "ONE"  <snip>

Okay, I misunderstood the part in parentheses where he said "(or two)".
My apologies.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

If you have received this email in error, please add nutmeg and two egg
whites, whisk and place in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.