Re: [IP] Off the wagon. Struggling for control

...me too
 It's the getting out of it part. The holidays happened and bizzar eating,
strange timing for everything, late nights...oh and no time for exercise. My
pump can't do much if I don't know the carb content of what I'm eating...
 I go to bed at night thinking tomorrow will be better as long as my sugars are
good in the morning.
 One kink is that I have a terrible time with gastroparisis so eating the wrong
thing can screw up an entire 24hr period. The other day I had potato soup and
salad at Coltons with friends and the next day I suffered for it chasing highs
all day which broke at 3:30am the following morning.
Things like that.
 Now today I will be sure to eat more blandly and see where I'm at. Tomorrow
we'll worry about exercise.

Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM512!!!

Susan Kinzelman <email @ redacted> wrote:
hmm... me too ... ditto.
I have no answers but I'm in the same place right now.. I haven't been good
about taking care of myself or caring and I know I should but I don't know
how to change.