[IP] My turn to RANT

Hi Jackie

A day off. Sometimes I wish I could have a week off. I have had diabetes for
32 years and pumping for only 3 months. I have struggled all my life to not
let this "condition" label me a diabetic but just be me with this "condition".
So trying to stay normal but still do the BG checking and bolus for meals and
trying to keep everything in control does get to be too much some times. But
we just continue because we have no choice...and it does beat the alternative
!!
  Thanks for letting me rant as well

  Jorge