[IP] RE: Off the wagon. Struggling for control

Amy
I am sure that most of us with long term Diabeasties have had periods of less
compliance :)

Personally, I have found it easier to attempt to change one thing at a time to
get started back on the road to better control, like eating more sensibly
(after a holiday, death, etc where the eating was out of control?)

anyway, whichever thing I choose to work on, I try to get it 'started' before
adding another thing to work on, and then my attitude has usually improved
(maybe because better BGs leads to feeling better?) and if not he BGs making
me/you feel better, at least the feeling that you are doing SOMETHING, no
matter how small, that makes you more in control, in charge

Take care and let us know how things are going

Michelle
who has been in and out of compliance so many times that I feel like those
commercials talking about weight loss and gain (the client says they have lost
3000 pounds and put it all back on , repeatedly over the last so many year s)