Re: [IP] do supplies automatically come or?

I have a question about minmed supplies....... will minimed automatically
send supplies to me or do I need to order them? I have enough but I want
to know before its too late I am learning as I go.   Thanks Dawn

Minimed does offer an automatic service where supplies are sent you to
 automatically. I use that and think it's wonderful! As I recall the service is
free
of charge. I always thought about calling and usually ended up calling and
 ordering when I was very near running out. Yes, I am the great procrastinator
LOL
Never get supplies too early or too late. As I open my last box I get new
supplies. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a Minimed pump or uses
their supplies.
Just my opinion and as always YMMV!

Pat and Lady Liberty (dat's my pump)!