Re: [IP] Out of control

>I am back to keeping my log of all food, boluses, exercise etc. Does anybody
>else keep logs? And what kind of forms do you use?
>
>Amy

I use an Excel spreadsheet--can't read my own writing on logs, and
anyway they never have room for everything.  The spreadsheet plots,
too.  I think that those with perfect control must react more
predictably than I do to insulin--I weigh everything I eat this last
year, but I still will have one day when I'm eating as much as 50%
extra just treating lows, and other days (especially site change
days) when I'm fighting to stay below 300.  But I'm still doping
better on the pump than I was on MDII.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska