[IP] IP (out of control)

  ...pretty good day other than over treating a low and then of course going to
high.
I am back to keeping my log of all food, boluses, exercise etc. Does anybody
else keep logs? And what kind of forms do you use?

Amy

Amy
  I keep intensive logs. I currently fill it out then fax it to my Endow. once
or twice a week, as I live 115 miles from his office. So it needs to be very
informative. He then calls me with any changes needed. Where I currently live
there are no End's I can use. I live in eastern Ohio by Wheeling WV. Only I'm on
Ohio Medicaid and the Endows near here are in Wheeling, WV. Get my drift? I
would like to show you the form I use online but, I haven't the means. If you'd
like I could snail mail it to you. Just email me off forum if you'd like.
Amy Phillips