Re: [IP] New Disetronic pump

Technically speaking IR is a form of RF just on a different frequency
band.  So they could get by saying that they are using RF for
transmission and not be wrong, although most engineering types would
tend to disagree with them.  The Accu-Chek Compact transfers via
Infra-Red as do most Palm and Pocket PC computers.  So we seem to have
some anomolies here

Bruce